A business information and networking event with representatives from various federal, provincial and municipal government organizations sponsored by Canada Business Ontario (CBO).
Business, Government Services and You: Thursday, February 16, 2012
4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Algoma’s Water Tower Inn
360 Great Northern Rd.
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
This is a Complimentary Event, there is no fee.
Free parking available Refreshments included To register:
visit www.cbo-eco.ca (click on “pre-register online” icon)
or call 1-877-553-5507
*In partnership with the Sault Ste. Marie Innovation Information Forum from 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m., also at Algoma’s Water Tower Inn.
Learn what the Government of Canada is doing to bolster innovation and what programs and services are available to help your business.
- 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Registration and Opening Remarks
- 4:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Exhibits & Networking Seminars
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. Doing Business with the Government of Canada
- 5:45 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. Tax Services for Business
- 6:15 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. First Steps in Exporting
- Find resources for business planning, financing, marketing, taxes and more
- Get information on exporting
- Learn how to sell your goods and services to the government