The 2013 Final Tax Bills with enclosed important municipal notices are being mailed out this week. The Municipality strives to ensure that all tax notices are mailed out on time and to the most recent address on the assessment roll. If your address has changed, please complete an Address Change Form and forward it to the Municipal Office. It is the responsibility of the taxpayer to ensure that payments are made in a timely manner, regardless of receipt of the tax notice. The installment due dates for the Final 2013 Tax Bill are September 30 and November 29/13 (the last business day of each month).
Payment may be remitted as follows:
- in person at the Municipal Office (cash or cheque only);
- via Canada Post (cheque, traveller’s cheque, money order, etc.);
- and electronically via EITHER your Canadian financial institution OR the new secure E-Payments portal on the Municipal Website (please note that a service fee will be charged by the provider).
All payments MUST be in Canadian funds ($$).
IMPORTANT NOTICES ENCLOSED WITH THE TAX BILLS:
- 2012 Municipal Performance Measurement Program (MPMP) Report
- Fall Newsletter including an Open Letter to All Property Owners re: Nuisance Beaver
- Letter from Fire Chief Medve re: the New Open Air Burning By-law.