The Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (OFSC) is offering 2014 Trail Permits for $180, a 30% discount if you purchase your Seasonal Permit online on or before November 1st (Regular $260). New this season: Buy your classic permit for sleds 1999 or older on or before December 1st at $140 for a $30 savings. You must have a valid and legible copy of ownership. Permits may be purchased online at the Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs website; and the Algoma Sno-Plan Affiliation (ASPA) website, or in person at the ASPA office at 15 Hudson Street, Blind River. You may also e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, call Toll Free 1-866-225-4662 or local 705-356-5757. ASPA accepts Visa and Master Card. In Iron Bridge, contact Mark at Iron Bridge Night Hawks 705-843-2514; email@example.com.
Permits are also available through 6 OFSC District 13 Sites:
- Elliot Lake Snowbirds – 32 Timber Rd., 705-848-4620
- St. Joseph Island Voyageurs – Pat Davey, 3100 Marks St., 705-246-1521
- Sault Trailblazers Clubhouse – 68 Old Garden River Rd., 705-759-0023
- Wawa Sno Riders – 320 Hwy. 17, 705-856-7576
- Club Alouette Dubreuilville – 120 rue Magpie, 705-884-1435