Huron Shores is playing host to a number of events during the month of June:
- Sowerby Farmers’ Market: Each Saturday, beginning June 7th, until October, from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at the Historic Cordukes/Weber 12-Sided Barn, 1410 Basswood Lake Road. Vendors of local produce or crafts welcome. For more info or to reserve a table, contact Will at 705-843-5567 or Eli at 1532 Dayton Road.
- Plant Sale: Sunday, June 8th, 2:00 – 4:00 p.m., in the Gazebo at the Iron Bridge Historic Museum, 1 James Street. Sponsored by the Iron Bridge Agricultural Society.
- Yard Sale and Flea Market: Saturday, June 14th, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the Iron Bridge Arena, 1 Chiblow Lake Road. Vendors, call the Municipal Office (705-843-2033) to book a table ($10.00/table).
- Iron Bridge Music Fest: Saturday, June 21st, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. at the Iron Bridge Arena, 1 Chiblow Lake Road. Admission: Tickets $15.00/person, available at the door; Free: Children under 12. Refreshments Available. Licensed Under L.L.B.O. Featuring Back in Tyme with Guest Appearances by: The Jacques Brothers; River Country; Northbound 35, plus other talented musicians! Joins us for a variety of music – country, alternative rock, acoustic, & classic rock. Sponsored by Iron Bridge Agricultural Society and its partners.
- Iron Bridge Farmers’ Market: Each Saturday, beginning June 28th, until the end of September, from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the Gazebo at the Iron Bridge Historic Museum, 1 James Street. Featuring: home baking, vegetables, jams and jelly, jewellery, woodworking, souvenirs, children’s hand made clothing and accessories, soaps, plants and yard sale items.