Further, there is no longer a flat starting rate of $500, however, to offset this change a minimum application has been set at $500. The maximum remains unchanged at $3,000.
Also, the application deadline has been shifted one month sooner to prove funding in advance of the summer maintenance season.
The requirements for the Road Donation Program are as follows:
- An accounting statement for the year is required and must include:
- The starting reserves (bank balance);
- A list of expenses;
- A list of revenue; and
- The ending reserve (bank balance).
- The Municipality has a December yearend, so please only report on the revenue and expenses from January to December.
- A copy of the year-end (December) bank statement confirming the reserve balance on your accounting statement. (Note: I do not require the full year of bank statements when submitting a detailed accounting statement).
- Copies of the invoices.
- Identification of the Committee’s contributions (a minimum of $100.00 per Km each year).
- The Road Donation Application form must be fully completed with two signatures and MUST be submitted on or before April 30 of each year. (Note: new date).
For additional information, please visit the Treasury Department page, or contact the municipal office.