Iron Bridge Lions Club
Dates and times:
Wednesday March 10, 2021 from 9:30 – 5:00 pm
- Health care workers in the Highest Priority level, and in accordance with the Ministry of Health’s guidance on Health Care Worker Prioritization.
- All Indigenous adults 55+
- Adults 80 years of age and older.
705-356-1666 press 0 (zero) for reception and ask for Carrie Gregory
Important information before going to the clinic:
- Do not take Tylenol or Advil before your appointment
- Wear a t-shirt under your jacket to the appointment
- Do not enter the clinic until 5 minutes before your appointment
- Wear your face mask/covering
- Practice physical distancing